Another trip to visit the pals ...


Hello Friends,

I recently visited the Fair Lakes area again to visit the pals referenced in the previous entry, and to bask in the beautiful scenery that borders the lake, such as the pretty flowers copied below.

Beautifully in Bloom


Equaling the beauty of seasonal bloom is the lake where my pals spend much of their free time of late cooling off from the warm onset of summer. Of course, they are also awaiting bread toting visitors to drop a few crumbs for them – hence their friendliness.
My Pals are getting big pretty darn fast!

Since the last visit, it appears that the parents have loosened the leash on the two remaining young. The past two times I have visited, only one parent has been watching over the young, while the other parent was off to the side hanging with the rest of the gang.
Until next time ....
In closing, it was good to see my pals again and to get a little exercise, as I strolled around the lake. And exercise was needed, as I enjoyed one of the many flavors of Italian gelato ice cream, from that Mega Whole Foods (ice cream shop) store with the state of the art tasting room I featured on my wine blog. More to come on Whole Foods tasting room friends; there is only one like it in the states that I am aware of and you will not believe all that is packed under the roof there. Can you say Yummy!

Click Here to vote Dezel's VA Vine Spot as your wine favorite blog - You can vote 1x per day!

Happy Sipping Friends !
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...